SPS / SPS-V Features
Cleaveland/Price’s data collector/router power supply is available for above ground (model SPS) and underground (model SPS-V) applications. Both models feature:
- Real-time battery condition reporting
- Maintenance-free, 33 A-H battery, vented to the outside of the enclosure
- Status alarms for loss of AC, low battery voltage, and very low battery voltage
- Auto-disconnect of loads when battery voltage drops to 11 V.
- Temperature compensating battery charger
- Conformal coated printed circuit boards
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- Surge and electrostatic protection
- Powder-coated aluminum (SPS) or stainless steel (SPS-V) enclosure
Cleaveland/Price can design the SPS to meet customer specifications and can populate the SPS with the customer’s components of choice to provide a true plug and play device.