The UAD-V mounts within the underground vault. The enclosure is constructed from stainless steel and the gasketed front panel is secured with stainless steel hardware. The UAD-V enclosure is sized to fit through a standard manhole opening. Without removing the bolted front panel, local electrical operation of the motor is performed by a handheld control box that is stored within the vault. All external wiring connections are watertight and submersible.
The UAD-V controller features:
- Discrete circuit for controller operation
- Six statuses for switch position and operator condition
- Simple motor travel set controls (when applicable)
- Sophisticated battery manager
- Temperature compensated battery charger
- Transparency to communication protocols
- Low SF6 pressure indication and interlocking when applicable
- Fault indication and interlocking when applicable
The submersible UAD motor assembly that mounts to the switch is contained in a stainless steel housing and is supplied with a customer specified length of control cable. The motor assembly has provision for manual operation.
Inquiry Data Form