Cleaveland/Price’s LineScope® is a highly accurate three phase power monitoring system for use on circuits up to 115 kV. The system consists of three conductor-mount LineProbe sensors and a data consolidating RTU that can be housed in a CommBridge communication node, a customer’s communication node, or integrated into a Cleaveland/Price ADMO or PTAD switch controller.
- Power quality monitoring, reporting RMS current, RMS voltage to an accuracy of 0.5%, phase angle, power angle, power factor, real power, and reactive power
- Fault indication with fault direction, impedance/distance to fault, and fault magnitude to 32 kA peak reported
- Harmonic distortion analysis
- Line temperature monitoring
- Monitoring bi-directional flow lines
- Open tap monitoring
- Phase alignment comparison between system taps
- Voltage reduction
- End of line monitoring
- Auto line transfer
- Analog input for capacitor bank control
- Voltage certification for NERC PRC-005
The maintenance-free LineScope™ is powered by line voltage, rather than line current, giving the system visibility on lightly loaded lines.