Cleaveland/Price copper center break “V” configuration switches are available to 69 kV with current ratings to 2000 A.
The “V” configuration is ideal for low profile substation applications.
CB-CV Performance Features
- All copper current carrying parts
- Non-cast copper terminal padswith NEMA standard hole pattern
- High-pressure, silver-to-silver contacts at hinge and jaws
- Efficient cooling, parallel blade construction
- Blade guide with generous lead-in
- Blade alignment provision
- Stainless steel contact springs
- Arc horns / Ice shields
- Rigid hot-dip galvanized base assembly
- Rotating insulator stops